Monday, February 9, 2015

It's Just the Beggining

Lately, I have been giving it a lot of thought about what this blog should consist of. Trust me, this debate has been going on for about a month now. In the end, I always came back to the two main topics I believe to be good at- photography & fashion. So, I have broken down both of the topics to give you a little of what you might expect to see in the future.


Photography

Photography is very dear to me, and I intend to use this blog as an artistic outlet where I can share what I am currently thinking about. This portion of the blog is focused on what I am thinking, and what seems to be going on around my environment or how I perceive things to be. Expect to see sneak peeks of my upcoming work and the full finished product.

Fashion

The fashion aspect of this blog will be a little more social. I think balance is a key, and although I think I am pretty interesting most of you might not find that to be true. This portion of the blog will mostly consist of what is going on around the world of fashion, locally and around the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment