Friday, March 27, 2015

5 Tricks to a Visually Pleasing Instagram

As a person I see Instagram as a platform to show others what I am doing, but the photographer side of me sees Instagram as a gallery space where I am allowed to show the world as I see it. Yet, one of the many struggles I have noticed is keeping the gallery consistent. I know I am not the only one so here are a few tricks that I have found to work when trying to keep a visually pleasing Instagram account.


-Vary Out Posing-
What I mean is, don't try to fake all of you pictures on Instagram. Sometimes candid shots are the most enjoyable because they capture laughter or serendipity. Don't be afraid to be yourself.
@looksharpsconnie
-Keep The Images Realistic-
This means, don't filter out an image. Minimal editing can be quite beautiful and keeps your Instagram gallery believable.
@alyssasage
-Use The Same Filter-
By using the same filter on every image, you will be able to create the aesthetic consistent. Just find your favorite, and keep with it.
@lrnhlnbck
-Keep a Consistent Color Scheme-
What I have found is that by uploading photos with similar colors schemes helps with the overall visual effect of the gallery. Otherwise transition them. 
@danaeherrmann
-Tell a Story-
Don't be afraid to tell a story. A good story always catches attention of others.
@_robertoleon

No comments:

Post a Comment