Monday, March 23, 2015

Weekly Playlist: Alive

Nicole Nelson photographed Moda magazine's Style Diaries.

I tried getting the HTML code to attach my playlist here, but I was not able to do it this time around. So, I came up with a solution that is a little bit different, Click on the image for the link to the Spotify playlist!

For those who do not have access to Spotify I have listed the names of the songs below. I promise I will get this fixed.

Alive - Gabrielle Aplin
Melody Day- Caribou
Reflections- MisterWives
Recollection- Keep Shelly In Athens
Wolf & I- Oh Land
Changing Of The Seasons- Two Door Cinema Club
Sun Models (Feat. Madelyn Grant)- Odesza
Tokyo- Vampires & Wolves- The Wombats
Little Bit Of Feel Good- SomethingALaMode
Black Out Days- Phantogram
Parachute (tyDi Mix)- Ingrid Michaelson

No comments:

Post a Comment